Sunday, December 5, 2010

The End - 10

Want to see how long it would have taken for the full cycle to run through the streets of York? One hell of a long time, that's how long. I was at ten hours (not actually ten hours - its a simulation) on the clock with twelve stops before I got the point that this was a festival that you were in for the long haul. Luckily this blog is only about one of those plays and only has four stops. Yay!

It's quite the trek - and it's really funny to watch. Play with the option buttons provided for speed, stops, and number of plays. Here you go. Enjoy!

And that concludes my Medieval Blog for this Theatre History class. I hope it was entertaining for you to read as much as it was entertaining for me to research and write.

Happy Holidays!

Work Cited

Jerz, Dennis G. "Simulation of York Corpus Christi Play." PSim. 1997-2001. <>

No comments: